Let me be your ruler
You can call me queen bee
And baby I’ll rule
Let me live that fantasy
We’re better than we’ve ever dreamed
And I’m in love with being queen
yOU USED ROYALS BY LORDE WHEEZES
reblog and see what your followers say
I’VE LITERALLY HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO YOU PEOPLE
I was just reblogging for the above post I didn’t think I’d get any
I won’t get any but I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing
PLEASE, DO IT
last time was fun
THIS FUCKING GUY
JUST GOT STRAIGHT UP FRAMED BY HIS BEST FRIEND
WAS SENT TO HIS DEATH BY HIS OTHER FRIENDS
ALMOST GOT KILLED IN A BOTCHED EXECUTION
CAME BACK LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER
AND STRAIGHT UP FORGIVES ALL OF THEM IN A HEARTBEAT NO QUESTIONS ASKED
LOOK AT THIS GUY
SOME OF YA’LL MOTHERFUCKERS CAN’T EVEN FORGIVE SOMEBODY ON THIS SITE FOR HAVING AN OTP YOU CAN’T AGREE WITH
YA’LL COULD LEARN A THING OR TWO FROM MOTHERFUCKING MAKOTO NAEGI
i was on mobile on the highway when i saw this so the pictures didn’t load and i was 110% sure this was a post about jesus until i got to the last line and then i just kind of turned off my phone and stared out the window for a while
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
what always confused me about this movie is why didn’t koda turn into a human instead of kenai into a bear like…what
Koda had spent his life scared of humans and one of them killed his mother. At his age it would have been unlikely for him to accept becoming a human, and I don’t think he would have felt comfortable living with Kenai between humans or Kenai living as a human between bears.
friends: how can u still wear black, its summer
sometimes I change them but yeah when they’re all the same age, sorta like this :^)
((no trolls because they’re too many)
Two kinds of people:
People who took the news of feathered dinosaurs like this:
And those who took it like this:
I hate it when people say “science ruined dinosaurs” as though dinosaurs are just some pop culture monster invention and not real things that existed and that we are continuing to make new discoveries about